Smolen Emr Ilkovitch Architects (SEI), a dynamic architectural firm established in 1959, is continuing to grow and looking for additional talent. At SEI, we pride ourselves in providing the highest level of design built on a foundation of technical excellence. Our specialty is designing public places that become the center of their neighborhoods and the pride of their community. Our firm consists of passionate professionals who excel working in a highly collaborative environment. Being a member of a community-based design firm, you will be a part of serving the communities in which we live, work, and play.
As an SEI Marketing Coordinator, you will be assisting our marketing department in coordinating and implementing marketing and communication projects. Responsibilities will include proposal preparation, special events, and assisting with brand awareness.
Sample Typical Job Duties include:
- Prepare high-impact written proposals in response to RFPs and RFQs
- Coordinate with sub-consultants and/or other prime providers, as well as in-house managerial, technical, and administrative staff
- Read and review RFP materials and monitor procurements sources
- Assist with the preparation of marketing packages, presentations and other marketing materials
- Maintain up-to-date marketing files and project data
- Assist in developing and coordinating content for the firm's website
- Assist in planning and preparing for industry conferences, trade shows, and exhibits
- Assist in developing award submissions
- Coordinate special events such as lunch & learns, holiday parties, office bonding experiences, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications, English or related fields)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InDesign
- Familiarity with additional graphic design software is preferred (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Self-motivated with the ability work independently and be directed
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Extreme level of attention to detail is a must
- Strong writing skills
- Organizational skills are critical
At SEI we foster a collaborative environment in our new studio located in Rockville, Maryland. Our office is conveniently located to I-270 and ICC with free covered parking and free uber to/from Shady Grove Metro and local restaurants/shops. Our new office features an open studio environment in a modern building with free gym access & on-campus cafe. We value and foster professional development through seminars, lunch & learns, conferences, and career development workshops. We also enjoy each other's company with regular happy hours, annual parties, and project field trips.
We believe in your physical and mental well being and offer a meaningful professional work experience and benefits package including company paid medical, disability, flex spending, sick leave, 10 days of vacation leave and 11 holidays. To celebrate longevity, after completion of your third year, an additional vacation day is accrued for every additional year for up to 20 days. We also offer 401K plans, profit sharing, and bonuses.
Submit Letter of Interest, Resume, Sample of Portfolio Work to Krystal McGee, Business Development Manager at email@example.com.